La Muse Day Cruise is ideal for those who are pressed for time but yet want to see Halong Bay. It only takes around 06 hours to cruise around Halong and Bai Tu Long Bay to see the impressive natural wonders.
Let's enjoy the hidden beauty of this UNESCO's New World Heritage Site. La Muse Day Cruise will provide not only a six-hour Halong Bay day cruise but also four- and eight-hour options for travelers.
Highlight Services and Facilities
Although passengers are only onboard during a 6-hour voyage, La Muse is still fully equipped with high-class facilities such as:
- Restaurant & Bar: The restaurant is elegantly designed with turquoise as the primary color. In addition, wooden furniture also brings classic and coziness.
- Sundeck: Located on the second floor, it is an airy space for guests to sightsee the inspiring rock formations when they enjoy their complimentary drinks.
- Seating Area: Apart from the sundeck, the wooden boat also has a seating area behind the deck: a covered sitting area, sea view, long wooden bench with a sofa mattress.
Emerald Style Restaurant
Food & Drinks
La Muse offers a buffet lunch on board following a day cruise tour itinerary. The various dishes for guests to taste, especially local seafood and traditional Vietnamese cuisine. Don't hesitate to contact your cuisine manager soon if you want to order other requirements based on your special diet.
A tea party with tea, coffee, and fruits is served in the cruise dining area in the afternoon. You also taste your teacup on the sundeck among the beautiful seascape.
Other beverages like wines, beers, cocktails, or liquids can be ordered on the cruise bar and be charged based on the bar menu price.
Various Seafood meal
La Muse Cruise, which is also known as Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise, begins its one-day cruise trip from Halong International Harbor, then takes sightseeing through Bai Tu Long, explores Thien Canh Son Cave, and finally paddles a kayak or swims around the Cong Do area.
- Cave Visiting: Exploring Thien Canh Son cave and islets to discover nature's secret in Bai Tu Long caves
- Kayaking: After the cave discovery, you can take a kayak around the hidden part of the Cong Do area
- Swimming: Another choice in the Cong Do area if you don't want to do a kayak, you can immerse yourself in the cool emerald water
- Tea Party: Enjoy your cups of tea or coffee with fresh fruits on board while the cruise is sailing to the port
Kayaking in Cong Do
Transport from Hanoi
La Muse Cruise supports passengers with a luxury shuttle bus or a luxury van with complete facilities like soft sofa seats, air conditioning, and lights.
- From Hanoi: The meeting time is 7.45 at Hanoi Opera House, No 1 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District. Upon your request, a shuttle bus will pick you up at your stay or hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- From cruise port: If you want to get to Halong Bay Cruise from Hanoi on your own, please meet your tour guide at the waiting lounge at Halong International Harbor, No 01 Ha Long, Bai Chay, Ha Long City before 11.00 to get the safety guidelines and meet the crew. Then an electric tram will transfer you to the port where La Muse cruise is waiting for you.
La Muse luxury van
It's time to get more information about La Muse Day Cruise. Let's go on the mesmerizing journey to Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long seascapes for a lifetime experience.
Value for money: 9.5
Location rating: 9.5