This 3-day tour will take you on a journey through the vibrant colors of Hue, from learning how to cook traditional cuisine at Thuy Bieu Village, to exploring the famous historical places and handicraft villages. Let us take you on an unforgettable adventure to discover the fascinating local life and culture of this incredible city.
The Colors of Hue 3 days
9.5Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hue - Thuy Bieu Village - Hue Citadel - Thien Mu Pagoda
Departure: Daily from Hue
Daily from Hue
Theme: Relaxation, Cultural, Nature
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Seniors
Type: Private tour
- Learn how to cook traditional dishes. Taste the delicious local food and experience the authentic flavors of Hue
- Marvel at the stunning architecture of the Nguyen dynasty in the 19th century as you explore Hue Imperial City and other famous historical sites
- Visit the Incense and Conical Hat-making Villages and witness the traditional handicrafts making process.
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Hue Arrival - Thuy Bieu Cooking Class
Day 2: Hue Imperial City - Tha Om Garden
Day 3: Thien Mu Pagoda - Dong Ba Market
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Hotel (2 nights)
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing except overnight at local homestay or on train
- All transport and transfer by air conditioned vehicle (including airport pick up & see off), as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9.5
- Tour guide 9
- Enter/act 10
- Accomodations 9
Similar Hue Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
We finally came home and really wanted to share our reviews with anyone who is planning to explore Hue city. It was perfect pretty much for everything. The itinerary was well-organized, the service was unexpectedly great, and the nature was absolutely amazing.
We had the opportunity to experience a… More We finally came home and really wanted to share our reviews with anyone who is planning to explore Hue city. It was perfect pretty much for everything. The itinerary was well-organized, the service was unexpectedly great, and the nature was absolutely amazing.
We had the opportunity to experience a day in the life of a local in Hue. The cooking class was the highlight of our trip - we cooked Vietnamese dishes with traditional ingredients, and that was the best dinner I’ve ever had in my entire life. The conical hat-making workshop was also captivating, we did get a glimpse into Vietnam's vibrant crafts. Overall, the activity should be a solid 10/10.
Besides, we visited a large number of popular attractions in Hue and learned about its history there. Our tour guide Lucy was very personable and informative. We had such a fun time absorbing the History knowledge that she provided.
It is a wonderful trip for us. However, one minor point is that the hotel’s location and staff weren’t meeting my initial expectations when visiting Hue. Overall, I would give this 3-day tour a strong 9.