While countries are emerging with the pandemic situation for a New Normal, tourists worldwide are constantly looking for new adventures. As one of the leading travel agents in Vietnam, BestPrice Travel has welcomed the very first groups of inbound tourists coming back to Vietnam and other Indochina countries after reopening in 2022.
Table of Contents
While some restrictions have been lifted, Southeast Asian countries remain some necessary regulations for foreign tourists. Among the top-ranked destinations after Covid, Vietnam and Cambodia not only offer open policies but also many promotion deals for post-Covid travel. Before your trip with us, there are a few important notes you need to know for better travel experiences in the post-Covid era.
|Vietnam Reopens Policy||Cambodia Reopens Policy|
|Document Requirements|| |
- A negative result is valid for no more than 24 hours for a fast test or 72 hours for RT-PCR before arrival
- Medical Insurance with the coverage of USD 10,0000 that also covers expenses for RT-PCR COVID-19 tests, COVID-19 treatment, and related isolation (if there are any)
- A booking or contract to prove you come with a full-package group tour
- A certificate to prove you are fully vaccinated at least 14 days before your trip
- An invoice or booking to show the pre-paid accommodation at the approved "Sandbox" destination for five days of stay
- A certificate with a negative result of the RT-PCR COVID-19 test is issued no more than 72 hours before your flight
- Your flight number and tickets
- A history of your traveling in 14 days before entering Cambodia
|Essential Requirements|| |
- Install and turn on the PC-Covid 19 mobile app
- Take Covid-19 tests
- If travelers haven't had the result of testing yet, they must test for Covid-19 upon arrival and receive the result in 24 hours quarantine
- Children under two years old aren't required to have test results and can enter with parents
- Only apply for groups of fully vaccinated tourists through full package tours and family/small groups of high-end tourists who are fully vaccinated
- Air travel on direct flights to Sihanoukville International Airport (transit flights are not allowed)
- On arrival, get a negative result for the RT-PCR COVID-19 test at Sihanoukville airport
Tourists enter Vietnam through Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi
Vietnam is one of the top safe and sound countries protected by stringent authorities' stringent requirements and a suitable destination for a relaxation post-Covid. After two years of procrastination, Vietnam has returned to its daily mood, and all historical monuments, entertaining services, dreamy beaches, and mesmerizing mountains have been waiting to discover. Friendly locals, delicious traditional food, and more. Since the e-visa systems and international commercial flights have gradually opened, BestPrice Travel has welcomed many visitors to Vietnam after March 2022.
Explore the unique Hanoi Train Street
The Mekong Delta is an area of rich history, tradition, and culture. The daily life there is adhered with rice fields and fisheries where locals work persistently with the ever-flowing water, cultivating Vietnamese agriculture's quintessence. Visiting the Mekong Delta, you will have a one-of-a-life-time experience observing the life along the riverside of frank and homely people with rice paddies, fruit orchards, floating markets, Buddhist temples, and river banks.
Discover the water land of the Mekong Delta region
Experience a rowing boat through the canals in the Mekong
Along with the world's travel industry movement, Halong Bay cruise lines have promoted a lot of travel packages with preferential prices, especially Halong Bay overnight cruises. An out-of-this-world travel experience on the marvelous and imposing Halong Bay would be at the top of a post-Covid bucket list. Contact BestPrice Travel now to book your tour at a reasonable price.
Take a kayak on the Halong Bay cruise itinerary
After two grueling years with few visitors, Siem Reap and Angkor Wat, which once thrived off one of Southeast Asia's top tourist attractions, are slowly returning to life. Despite the slow returning pace of tourists, locals are getting back to work, starting with small groups of tourists. The city's center still feels like a rural old town, with French-style houses and lots of small shops. The area around the old market is getting crowded with locals and foreigners, while the main party street is lively all night long. If you are looking for a suitable time to visit Siem Reap, there's never been a better time.
Visit the ruined Angkor temples
Take fabulous photos at ancient temples
Meanwhile, a low-key gem in Cambodia might be what you need after a lengthy quarantine period. The city is near famous ancient temples, Buddhist shrines, and the infamous bamboo railway. It is also the Battambang province's capital city blended with modern, small-town friendliness and some well-preserved colonial architecture, all working together to give the town a unique charm.
Try a Cambodia's bamboo train ride
With the increasing stability of Southeast Asia Countries, these mentioned destinations would be the bests for your next trip in the New Normal. BestPrice Travel is always ready to show hospitality to inbound tourists coming back.
For further information or booking, please contact us to plan your next vacation to the wonderland of Indochina!
(Image source: BestPrice Travel)