Da Lat Weather in November: Temperatures & Best Things to Do
If you intend to go to Da Lat at the end of this year, November is the perfect choice for you. This article includes useful information about Da Lat weather in November which you need to know when going this month.
Da Lat weather in November overview
Da Lat weather in November is interesting, it is cold in the early morning, and late at night. At about 9 am, the weather becomes warmer, you can see rays of sunlight, the layer of clouds, and fog beginning to disappear. Visiting Dalat in November, you can experience 4 different seasons in just one day.
- Temperature: Da Lat is about to enter winter, so the weather is quite erratic and changeable. During the daytime, the temperature fluctuates around 19-25 degrees. At night the temperature is quite low, and it can drop to 14-15 degrees Celsius
- Rainy days: It can be rainy in the early afternoon. The total rainy days in the month can reach 19 days
- Fog: It is easy to see that Da Lat has fog and the early morning and evening.
|Min Temperature||16°C||Precipitation||165 mm|
|Max Temperature||23°C||Rainy Days||19 days|
|Humidity||89%||Sunshine Hours||8 hours|
Pros: Dalat is the city of flowers, so if you love to take pictures with flowers, this is a great time to visit. November is not as crowded. It is one of the best months to visit Dalat, however, November is the low season, so fewer visitors travelling this time and you will be able to fully enjoy yourself in the most peaceful way!
Cons: The weather in November can be cold and rainy, you had better prepare warm clothes and a raincoat if planning to visit this month.
Things to do in Da Lat in November
Check-in at Lac Duong hydrangea field
It seems that the cold weather can cause life to perish, but it can not. Many tourists are surprised at the beauty of flowers in November. The vibrant colors of the flower gardens make the city glow. This is also the time is less crowded than holidays and Tet, therefore, you can comfortably check in without having to worry about the crowd. When coming to Da Lat in November, you should not miss the hydrangea field in Lac Duong, and bring back home beautiful selfish pictures with this kind of flower.
Visit Thien Vien Truc Lam Dalat
Another place that many tourists visit when they are in Dalat is Thien Vien Truc Lam. It is the place where you can find peace and purity. Many tourists come here to find peace in mind, wash the soul, and dispel the troubles in life. Moreover, the road to Thien Vien Truc Lam is winding with vast pine forests along the two sides of the road, so you can enjoy the beautiful scenery. Inside the campus, lush flowers bloom all year round. Prepare some incense and you can pray for good things for life here.
Thien Vien Truc Lam Da Lat
Visit Pongour waterfall
Pongour waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Dalat. The road to the waterfall is cool with beautiful nature. The waterfall is majestic and powerful hidden in mountains and forests. However, the waterfall is quite far from the center, so you need to be aware of this before planning to visit this waterfall.
Drink coffee at Mê Linh Coffee Garden
Me Linh Coffee Garden is a great coffee house where a lot of tourists come to drink coffee, check in, and enjoy the beautiful view from above. The coffee shop offers a panoramic view of the surrounding mountains and forests. There you can not only enjoy coffee but also chat with friends and check in beautiful pictures for your memorial trip to Dalat.
Tips for traveling Dalat in November
- Early morning and late night in Dalat in November can be very cold, so prepare for this weather condition before you go
- Dalat in November is full of beautiful flowers. Everywhere you go, you can find many places to check-in, do not forget to bring a camera full of batteries when going out
- When traveling to Dalat this month, do not forget to taste delicious food in Dalat such as hot pot, Vietnamese Pizza (Banh Trang Nuong), Grilled Pork Sausage (Nem Nuong), Mini Pancake (Banh Can), etc.
What to pack?
- The weather is cold and wet in Dalat in November, so the most suitable clothes are jackets.
- There can be rainy in November, you can bring a pair of boots to move on the road! Besides, an umbrella or raincoat is a must-have item in Da Lat this season!
- The evening is the coldest time of the day. If you go out at this time, you should wear warm clothes, a scarf and gloves, and a beanie. The weather is humid and cold. If you don't keep warm, it's easy to get sick.
November is among the best months to visit Dalat, so do not miss your chance to travel this month. This month is also the off-peak season, and you will be able to get a cheap price. If you want to do any day trips in Da Lat, do not hesitate to contact us.
You might want to know about Da Lat weather in December.
Image source: Internet