Top 5 Amazing Da Nang Night Market 2023
The image of the night market toward Vietnamese in general and Da Nang citizens is not new but it will be such an experience for foreign tourists. If you have a chance to visit Da Nang, don’t forget to have a stroll around the famous night markets in Da Nang. It’s not simply a destination to buy things, but also brings an animated atmosphere to local life.
1. Helio night market
- Address: 2/9 Street, Hòa Cường Bắc, Đà Nẵng city.
- Opening hours: 17:00 – 22:30 (now only open at the weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Designated as the biggest cuisine paradise at night in Da Nang, Helio night market is a great destination for those who are passionate about food. You can find all kinds of snacks here like snails, Quảng noodles, grilled rice paper, crispy Vietnamese pancakes, etc. The prices here are really affordable and the food is so fresh especially seafood. That’s not everything if you want a perfect journey to Helio night market. After having some food, taking a stroll through the souvenir shops or games area are good choices. The live music on Helio stage will burn it up for your memorable night market trip in Da Nang.
2. Son Tra night market
- Address: Lý Nam Đế Street cross Mai Hắc Đế Street, An Hải Tây, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng city
- Opening hours: 18:00 – 24:00 everyday
Son Tra night market opened in 2018, located in the center of Đà Nẵng City. Because of the remarkable landscape, Son Tra peninsula is an extremely attractive place for tourists. In Son Tra night market, the stalls are set up close to each other. From one side, you can launch your eyesight all the way to the other side of the market to see all the colorful and so attractive items that are displayed under the bright light, waiting for someone to pick them up. Totally, there are more than 150 stalls with a variety of foods, jewelry, souvenirs, handicraft, etc. that’s interesting enough for you to forget the way back home.
3. Le Duan night market
- Address: 144 Le Duan, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- Opening time: 19 – 23h every day, free entry
Stretching about 1km with more than 200 large and small stalls, Le Duan night market is a great destination for fashionistas. Along with the market, you can find all kinds of clothes, shoes for both men and women at a really reasonable price. Fresh juices, soymilk, smoothies, and street food here in Le Duan night market are also amazingly delicious and cheap. So of all destinations to come in Da Nang, Le Duan night market is certainly on the top recommended.
Le Duan night market
4. Hoa Khanh night market
- Address: Hoa Khanh Market, Nguyen Canh Chan Street, Hoa Khanh Bac Ward, Lien Chieu District, Da Nang city
Hòa Khánh night market is close to the university area, so almost all customers here are students. Like the Lê Duẩn night market, the items sold here are also very diverse in forms, colors, and types. Going through the stalls, tourists can hear the typical and generous greetings from the sellers. Even though these greetings mostly are in Vietnamese, you will surely feel welcomed here all the time and pay all attention to the countless colors of the commodity and aroma of street food. Keep your calm and choose an item that satisfies you.
Hoa Khanh night market
5. An Thuong Night Market
- Address: 04 An Thượng 4, Đà Nẵng city
- Opening hours: 17 pm – 23 pm on weekdays and 17 pm to 0 am on weekends
Being an outstanding market that gives strong impressions in the heart of thousands of guests, An Thượng night market is also known as International Cuisine place or " An Thuong Foreigner street" thanks to its enchantment food. With 18 stalls, the market is not too big but it has a great space to taste many kinds of food. When coming here, visitors have a chance to "eat the whole world" with a variety of delicious dishes like tacos, BBQ seafood, Philly cheesesteak, Thai food, etc... Under the fanciful neon light, take a seat and have a cocktail, a cool beer, or other typical drink of many parts of the world and sway to the vibrant music from the roadside bands that can bewitch anyone.
An Thuong night market
Local tips when visiting the night market in Da Nang
- Better to choose a shop that has a public price and you should ask for the price before buying anything.
- Bargaining skill is probably the thing you should learn, but walking away is another skill that maybe nobody ever told you before. At the moment you think that you can’t buy your favorite stuff at the price you want, just walk away and the seller will surely call you back. You win the deal easily.
- If possible, you should visit all the stalls in the market to double-check the stuff before choosing any item that you are satisfied with because they have a diversity of designs that are not duplicated.
- Depending on the shopping purpose, you should choose a different destination. If you want to buy cheap clothes and jewelry, you can go to Le Duan market and Hoa Khanh market. If you want to enjoy foreign cuisine, you can go to An Thuong night market. And if you want to taste fresh seafood and buy some souvenirs, let’s go to Helio night market.
- Last but not least, make sure your belongings are stored carefully in your bag, to avoid being dropped or lost.
Wish you have a nice time discovering the Da Nang night market with this introduction of the above-mentioned! Let's have look at our best Da Nang tours now.
Image source: Internet