Phnom Penh Weather in December
Refers to our article to know if Phnom Penh weather December is convenient to travel to or not and places to visit when travelling to Phnom Penh in December.
December is one of the favourite months chosen by young people to travel to Cambodia, relieve stress, and relax on the last days of the year. And this is probably also an ideal time to visit Phnom Penh. However, many tourists have wondered if Phnom Penh weather December is convenient to travel to or not. Let's find the answer with BestPrice Travel in the article below!
Is December the best time to visit Phnom Penh?
Yes, December is the dry season in Phnom Penh, which is a good time you can explore exciting outdoor places there. The weather and climate in Phnom Penh divide into two regular seasons: wet (June - October) and dry (November - May). In December, the rainfall is low, and the temperature is warm, helping you immerse yourself in Phnom Penh capital taste easier. That is also the time for the festivals to take place smoothly and help visitors feel secure to enjoy their trip fully.
However, that month, the country also gets crowded as it is one of the best times for tourism. Therefore, you also need to note to book earlier before coming here!
December is the best time to visit well-known and exciting spots, especially outdoors activities
How is the Phnom Penh weather in December?
Overview of Phnom Penh weather December
It must be said that December is the ideal time to travel to Phnom Penh. Phnom Penh's weather in December is not only beautiful because of the mild sunshine; the average temperature is moderate. Mainly, you can suddenly encounter cloudy weather, fog, and an average temperature between 26 °C - 29 °C.
22°C - 30°C
Pros & Cons of Phnom Penh Weather December
- Warm weather makes you feel very comfortable.
- It rarely rains, so you can comfortably participate in outdoor activities
- The time when many festivals take place in the capital Phnom Penh
- Unexpected rains can happen
- Reasonably high humidity can make you feel uncomfortable
- During peak hours, the heat can make you exhausted
Tips for travelling Phnom Penh in December
- Make reservations for all services before December to avoid running out of hotel rooms, air tickets, train tickets, etc.
- Book the hotel near the attractions or the train station for easy transportation.
- Remember to keep an eye on your packs when travelling by public transport.
- Bring necessary items such as water, sunglasses, sunscreen, robes, etc.
Phnom Penh weather December is the right time to have a complete vacation because the weather at this time is too suitable for you to enjoy the unique culture here. Suppose you plan to visit Cambodia's capital in the coming December. BestPrice Travel hopes that the detailed information above will help and assist you with the best trip to Phnom Penh.
(Image source: Internet)