Phu Quoc Weather in November: Temperature & Things to Do
November is a beautiful time to visit Phu Quoc Island. The weather is nice, the sea is clear and cool, you can participate in many exciting activities, mingle with the beautiful nature here. Planning a trip to Phu Quoc, you may need some information about the weather conditions, things to do, and some tips to have a perfect trip. There is no need to search anymore as our article includes all the information about Phu Quoc Weather in November.
Phu Quoc weather in November overview
November which is the first month of the dry season is one of the best times to visit Phu Quoc. It is the time when the amount of rain also decreased significantly, temperature increases slightly, and the island receives the most beautiful sunshine. Visiting the island this time, you can comfortably join a variety of activities on the sea. Let's review detail about Phu Quoc weather in November below.
- Temperature: November is a hot month in Phu Quoc with an average temperature of 29°C. Phu Quoc's temperature in November ranges between 25°C and 33°C.
- Humidity: The humidity is around 75.6% and rarely falls below 63.0%.
- Rainfall: It rains very often in Phu Quoc in November with an average of 15 rainy days and 166 mm of precipitation. There is a 78% chance of seeing some clouds.
- Sunshine hours: The average sunshine hours of Phu Quoc in November is 10 hours.
- Sea temperature: The average sea temperature around Phu Quoc Island in November is 29°C. It is a great time of the year to swim in the sea. There is a 22% chance of a perfect sunny day.
|Min Temperature||25°C||Precipitation||166 mm|
|Max Temperature||33°C||Rainy Days||15 days|
|Humidity||75.6%||Sunshine hours||10 hours|
Pros and cons
Pros: Great weather condition makes November one of the busiest month in Phu Quoc.
Cons: As it is a peak month of the year, you may need to pay a higher price than other months for the service. Therefore, you are highly recommended to book Phu Quoc tours early in advance.
Things to do and events in Phu Quoc in November
Visit Hàm Ninh fishing village
Ham Ninh is an ancient fishing village located at the foot of Ham Ninh mountain. The village impresses tourists with the beautiful scenery and simple life here. Life here is almost untouched in simple bamboo cottages. Local people depend mainly on diving to find pearls, catching sea cucumbers and crabs. Visiting Ham Ninh, you can not only watch the beautiful sunrise or enjoy the moonlit nights but also taste the delicious seafood dishes.
Tour to Fish Sauce Factory
Coming to the fish sauce factory, you will witness firsthand the whole process of producing delicious and famous fish sauces on Phu Quoc island. The fish sauce helps to create many beloved national dishes in Vietnam, as most Vietnamese dishes include fish sauce. It can be on the side for dipping, used in a sauce or marinade, or added at the end for a little extra salty flavor. When in the fish sauce factory, you can take photos, and buy traditional fish sauce bottles as gifts for friends and relatives.
Tour to fish sauce factory
Join a night squid fishing trip
Fishing is an important part of daily life on Phu Quoc Island and you can see many colorful fishing boats along the coastline in Phu Quoc. You can also experience a night to become a real fisherman by joining a night squid fishing trip. The boat usually departs at 9:00 in the evening. You can either rent a private boat, join a group tour to experience this exciting activity. Enjoying the result of the trip will be the best moment of the tour, so try your best and you will be able to catch a lot of squids.
Check in the beautiful beaches
Phu Quoc is famous for its beautiful beaches such as Sao beach, Long Beach, North long beach, South long beach…So checking in the beach is one of the best things to do in Phu Quoc. On the beach, you can enjoy the picturesque landscape, relax on the white sand, swim in the crystal clear water, and join other water activities…
Read also: Top 15 Best Beaches in Phu Quoc Island
Check in the beautiful beaches
Tips for traveling Phu Quoc in November
Traveling to Phu Quoc in November will be an ideal time for you and your family. However, to have the safest trip, you had better pay attention to some information below
- Make a specific schedule for your trip to save time. In addition, prepare good health and necessary luggage. If you don't have time, you can book package tours to make it more convenient.
- Phu Quoc can be very crowded in November, visitors should book tours early in advance to have a good price.
- Prepare anti-sickness medicine because traveling to Phu Quoc, you will often travel by boat to the island.
- Do not forget to bring mosquito sprays, insect sprays.
Your trip to Phu Quoc in November can be a highlight of the Vietnam trip thanks to its comfortable weather, many exciting things to do on this island. If you plan a trip in November, do not hesitate to contact BestPrice Travel to arrange a memorial trip.
You might also want to read Phu Quoc weather in December.
Image source: Internet