In this 2 days program, tourists will have one night stay in the luxury cabins of Amanda Cruise, enjoy delicious meals and participate in many attractive night activities such as herbal wood foot baths, gala dinners, fashion shows, or squid fishing. Next morning the cruise will bring you to Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave - one of the most amazing scenes of Halong Bay. Followed by some nice activities that allow you to unlock the hidden beauty of Halong with your own hands.
Amanda Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
9.2Excellent - 22 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Trinh Nu cave - Sung Sot (Surprises) Cave
Departure: Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Style: Mid-range Cruises
Cruise: Amanda Cruise
Suitable: Family with Kids, Group Travel
- Admire the grandeur of Halong Bay with thousands of limestone islands & islets
- Go kayaking to explore the beauty of Trinh Nu Cave, soak in the emerald water of Trinh Nu beach
- Explore Sung Sot Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay with numerous sparkling stalactites
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Trinh Nu Cave
Day 2: Sung Sot Cave - Halong Bay - Hanoi
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
enter your departure date
Amanda Royal Suite
Triple Deluxe Cabin
Triple Junior Suite
Connecting Junior Suite
Connecting Senior Suite
If your cancellation is from one certain number of days before your departure, you won’t be charged any single coin. Policy is applied separately for each cruise, please see cruise details or contact our sales for more information.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Brunch, 1 Dinner
- Amanda Cruise (1 night)
- Welcome cocktail, juice, tea and coffee in the morning.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English/French speaking guide onboard
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin.
- All meals mentioned above (01 buffet lunch, 01 set menu dinner, 01 light breakfast and brunch )
- Insurance onboard.
- Tax and service charges
- Transfer Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi by Shuttle Bus
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, kayaking, diving,…
- Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list.
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- Free of charge for children less than 5 years old (sharing same cabin with parents). No more than 01 child per cabin.
- Children from 5 to under 11 years old (sharing same cabin with parents) are payable as mentioned in the tariff table below. No more than 01 child per cabin.
- Children having separate cabins pay the same price as adults.
Excellent 22 reviews
- Cruise quality 9.3
- Food/Drink 9
- Cabin quality 9.5
- Staff quality 9.2
- Enter/act 9
Display 1 - 5 of 22
Similar Halong Bay Mid-range Tours
- Summer Escape: 30% OFF!
Departure date from 01 May 2023 to 30 Sep 2023 Expired on 31 May 2023
Summer Escape: 30% OFF.
- Applied for new booking from 1 May 2023
- Not convert to cash or combine with other promotion
- Not apply for amended or canceled bookings.
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
The staff and Mr. Dan were excellent! They were really accommodating and had everything ready for us! On the cruise, we had fantastic food and drinks. The ideal way to experience Halong Bay is on an Amanda cruise.
What a fantastic cruise. The meal was excellent, and the organization from transportation to cruise logistics was first-rate. Very well planned and executed. A special mention goes to Dan, our cruise manager, who was outstanding among the crew. This trip is a must-take since Dan "the man" is an excellent… More What a fantastic cruise. The meal was excellent, and the organization from transportation to cruise logistics was first-rate. Very well planned and executed. A special mention goes to Dan, our cruise manager, who was outstanding among the crew. This trip is a must-take since Dan "the man" is an excellent host. Choose Amanda Cruise without a doubt—the scenery is amazing and the service is outstanding. Less
enjoyed my time on a 2D1N Amanda Cruise. For lunch, supper, breakfast, and brunch, there was a variety of meals, including soup, meat, seafood, cakes, and fruit. After a long hike, having a clean room and a free foot bath for one person in each cabin was nice. The crew members and cruise manager, Dan,… More enjoyed my time on a 2D1N Amanda Cruise. For lunch, supper, breakfast, and brunch, there was a variety of meals, including soup, meat, seafood, cakes, and fruit. After a long hike, having a clean room and a free foot bath for one person in each cabin was nice. The crew members and cruise manager, Dan, were very polite and attentive. The schedule was clearly explained. Dan modified the itinerary significantly after observing that many people were kayaking at the Luon cave; as a result, we headed to Titop Island for trekking first, where there was less of a crowd. After that, we proceeded to Luon Cave and as we were the only kayakers there, we got to shoot a lot of great shots! He even assisted us in taking photos Less
We had a great time in Halong Bay. It was a very good trip with delicious meals and with lovely cruise team. Hera was doing a wonderful job in answering every question. Halong Bay was amazing, but unfortunately that it was a little rain. Therefore we had a little foggy! Maybe we'll comeback in the next time in better weather!
It is worth staying the night on the boat in Halong Bay.
You can eat delicious cuisine and stay in a comfortable place.
You can participate in enjoyable activities like climbing and kayaking.
Every minute of your visit can be pleasant.
Dan is the wonderful guide. He is extremely kind and humorous. He made everyone's stay enjoyable and cozy, hehe.
Suggest it if you visit Halong Bay!