If you want time away to be about leaving everyday life far behind, this cruise package through the magical scene of Halong Bay might just be your idea of a perfect holiday. Combining an overnight in the iconic French colonial style Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi with a 2-day cruise onboard the fabulous Violet, not only are you guaranteed complete relaxation, but you can also earn miles.
Best Luxury: Violet Cruise + Sofitel Metropole Legend 3 Days 2 Nights
8.7Very good - 6 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Hanoi - Titop Island - Cua Van Village - Tien Ong Cave
Departure: Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Cruise: Heritage Line Violet Cruise
- Stay in 5-star Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, which has been the city's legendary landmark since 1901
- Learn about the 'on the water' community of Cua Van fishing village
- Free time on Titop Island, climb to the top of island for panoramic view of the bay or simply relax and swim on the beach
- Explore Tien Ong Cave where the ancient people lived thousands of years ago
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Tien Ong Cave - Cua Van Village
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Please kindly provide us your passport information at least 01 week before the cruise date.
- If you have any specific food request (vegetarian, allergic, non-seafood, etc.), feel free to let us know so we can serve your demands with the best.
enter your departure date
If your cancellation is from one certain number of days before your departure, you won’t be charged any single coin. Policy is applied separately for each cruise, please see cruise details or contact our sales for more information.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Brunch, 1 Dinner
- Car, Shuttle Bus
- Hotel (1 night), Violet Cruise (1 night)
- Hanoi Airport pick up
- 1 night at Sofitel Metropole Legend + 1 night at Violet Cruise
- Private car Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome Cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood Lunch and Dinner, International Brunch Buffet (as stated in itinerary)
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Cruise Halong’s gift
- Insurance on board
- Kayaking (Book in next step)
- Beverage and other personal expenses
- Gratuity on board
- All other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- Free of charge for child under 5 years old, in parents’ room and using existing bedding.
- ONE child (5 - under 12 years old) maximum per cabin and only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 2 adults in existing bedding (children reduction policy applies)
- Extra bed: For a child under 12 years old, it’s US$20.00 in addition to the charge mentioned above. For an
- adult or a child from 12 years old up, it’s 40% of the cabin rates.
- EXTRA BED IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR VIOLET AND JASMINE JUNIOR SUITE
- In case the parent's room has 02 children under 5 years old sharing the same bed with their parents, the second child will be charged 75% of the price of 1 adult.
There's no review.
Similar Halong Bay Small Boat Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question