10 Best Bike & Cycling Tours in Hanoi 2023
Hanoi - Hanoi Old Quarter - Long Bien Bridge - Bat Trang Ceramic VillageHighlights
US $78$78 /pax
- Take in the ancestral residences with Indochina architecture while riding around the Old Quarters
- Visit the artistic Bat Trang pottery village and seek to create a clay item by yourself
- Come to Quang Ba’s flower market and let the dazzling spaciousness of innumerable flowers envelope you
Long Bien Bridge - Red River - Co Loa CitadelTheme: Off the beaten track, HistoryHighlights
US $70$70 /pax
- Cycle through charming hamlet streets and meet friendly locals
- Admire the Red River's spectacular and poetic beauty while riding over Long Bien Bridge, one of Hanoi's cultural landmarks
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside while learning about Vietnam's history at Co Loa Ancient Citadel
- Taste one of Hanoi's delectable drinks - egg coffee
Hanoi Old Quarter - Long Bien Bridge - Red RiverTheme: Interact with local, NatureHighlights
US $40$40 /pax
- Enjoy a leisurely ride along the shores of one of the region's most beautiful lakes.
- Take a breathtaking view from Long Bien Bridge, a historic and iconic structure.
- Venture into the tranquil countryside, gaining valuable insights into their unique way of life.
- Pedal through picturesque Kumquat farms, offering a fresh perspective on Hanoi's captivating landscape.
Long Bien Bridge - Hanoi Opera HouseTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, CulturalHighlights
US $85$85 /pax
- Discover the historical significance of the country at Huu Tiep Lake.
- Ride pass the Long Bien Bridge and enjoy the nature along the Red River
- Learn to prepare authentic local dishes using fresh ingredients.
- Interact with local communities, gaining insight into the rich culture.
Red River - Hanoi Opera House - Long Bien Bridge - West Lake - Ho Chi Minh City Museum - Hanoi…Theme: NatureHighlights
US $54$54 /pax
- Savor the delightful flavors of Egg Coffee.
- Explore the historical significance of Uncle Ho's mausoleum.
- Cross the historic Long Bien Bridge, an enduring symbol of Vietnam's resilience.
- Embark on a scenic ride along the majestic Red River.
Red River - Long Bien Bridge - Bat Trang Ceramic VillageTheme: Interact with local, Soft Adventure, CulturalHighlights
US $68$68 /pax
- Engage with welcoming local families and gain insights into their way of life.
- Embark on a captivating cruise along the massive Red River.
- Step into a world of artistry and tradition at Bat Trang Ceramic Village.
Hanoi Old Quarter - Long Bien Bridge - West Lake - Hanoi Opera House - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum…Theme: Soft Adventure, CulturalHighlights
US $46$46 /pax
- Explore a multitude of historical sites and delve deeper into Vietnamese culture as you pedal your way through the city.
- Experience the unique lifestyle of people living just millimeters away from the train tracks.
- Marvel at the breathtaking views along the picturesque West Lake.
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question