Discover the soul of the South of the Mekong Delta to unfamous but interesting attractions with striking coastlines and welcoming locals in Vietnam by aboard the Mekong Eyes Cruise tour. Slow your pulse and awaken your imagination with ancient and modern, witnessing the unbelievable splendor of Angkor Wat and the former capital of Angkor Thom in Cambodia. With all the activities of our 8-day tour, you will never forget the wonderful experience.
Aboard Mekong Eyes Cruise and Highlights of Cambodia 8 days
9.4Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Ho Chi Minh City - Can Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec - Cao Lanh - Tan Chau - Mekong Delta - Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - Indochina
Category: Vietnam & Cambodia Tours
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, History, Nature
Suitable: Seniors, Couples
Type: Group tour, Join in tour
- Discover hidden charms of the South of the Mekong Delta
- Visit vibrant markets, and lush orchards, admire gorgeous landscapes, and meet warm-hearted local people
- Leave out your travel dreams exploring the famous ruins of Angkor Wat and surrounding temples
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh - Can Tho - Cai Be (Thursday)
Day 2: Cai Be - Sa Dec - Cao Lanh
Day 3: Cao Lanh - Tan Chau
Day 4: Tan Chau - Phnom Penh
Day 5: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
Day 6: Angkor Temple Full Day
Day 7: Siem Reap - Kampong Phluk - Siem Reap
Day 8: Siem Reap Departure
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|Economy (2*)||US $1214||Inquire Now|
|Superior (3*)||US $1224||Inquire Now|
|First Class (4*)||US $1368||Inquire Now|
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 7 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinner
- Airplane, Car, Cruise
- Hotel (4 nights), Mekong Eyes Cruise (2 nights), Mekong Eyes Cruise (1 night), NA (1 night)
- Accommodation in Twin/ Double sharing in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
- Accommodation on Mekong Eyes Cruise in cosy double or twin bedded cabins & Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Guided walk and side trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide
- All transport within Vietnam and Cambodia
- Domestic flight ticket PHN - REP ( 20kg luggage included )
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Entry fees, tax and service charge
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- International flights and taxes
- Visa fee for Cambodia (you can get a visa for Cambodia at the border crossing where the speed boat stops for immigration; for this you need to bring around 30 USD and a passport photograph)
- Visa costs
- Airport transfer
- Speed boat to Phnom Penh
- Travel Insurance while in Cambodia
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips, laundry, gratuities and personal expenses
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- Cruise Policy: Maximum 01 child under 5 years old sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults is F.O.C. One child from 5 to 12 years sharing a cabin with two adults receives a 50 % discount.
- For more information, please ask our consultants
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 9
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 9
- Enter/act 9
- Accomodations 9
Similar Indochina Vietnam & Cambodia Tours
- Summer Deals: 20% OFF New Normal - Voucher Deals $100
Departure date from 01 Jan 2022 to 31 Dec 2023 Expired on 31 May 2023
- Choose one of those benefits:
- FREE Welcome Dinner
- FREE Hanoi Walkie Foodie Tour (3 hours) taste some local food
- Holiday Summer Deals $100
- Applied for booking confirm 30 days before travel date
- Applied for New booking only
- Promotion can not convert to cash or discounted.
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
Hello my name is Stephen Freeman my family total 5 .My wife myself an 3 children aged 5 ,11an 9. I am finding it hard to find a holiday for 14 days to Vietnam an Cambodia.It seem I have one to many children for most of the deals .Any chance directing me in the right direction? Very keen to travel early next year.
Thanks for your interesting our pacakage, this is suitable route even for child. So we will send you detail via email.
Aboard Mekong Eyes Cruise and Highlights of Cambodia 8 days was a perfect tour which we looked for a long time. We traveled from Vietnam to Phnom Penh and ended in Siem Reap.
The first part of the tour was awesome. The tour guide was absolutely lovely, knowledgeable. The boat crew was also excellent.… More Aboard Mekong Eyes Cruise and Highlights of Cambodia 8 days was a perfect tour which we looked for a long time. We traveled from Vietnam to Phnom Penh and ended in Siem Reap.
The first part of the tour was awesome. The tour guide was absolutely lovely, knowledgeable. The boat crew was also excellent. You can have coffee and tea free available during the day. Breakfast is on deck with omelets, cereals. Lunch and dinner are three courses and very enjoyable. The price for beer and wine is not more expensive than in other hotels and restaurants.
The second part is the land tour in Cambodia. We visited most of the famous tourists' attractions in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. Flight from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap is included, so we do not have to pay extra money.
Overall, this is a wonderful experience as well as a fantastic value!