Da Nang to Ninh Binh: Ultimate guide 2023
Da Nang and Ninh Binh are both popular tourist destinations for both domestic and international tourists in recent years. You might want to know how far does it takes from Da Nang to Ninh Binh? How long to travel and what is the best way to travel? This review will give you detailed information about traveling from Da Nang to Ninh Binh. Let's follow it carefully.
Located in the north of Vietnam, Ninh Binh is sacred land that saves and preserves traditional cultures for over 1000 years with hundreds of monuments including temples, pagodas, mausoleums from the Dinh, Ly, and Le dynasties. In addition to a long-standing cultural value, Ninh Binh is a landscape that is rich in cultures, traditions, historical sites, as well as beautiful places. Now it's time to learn about travel from Da Nang to Ninh Binh.
Da Nang to Ninh Binh distance
Best ways to transfer from Da Nang to Ninh Binh
There are many ways to get from Da Nang to Ninh Binh. With such a long distance, moving by private transportations such as motorbikes, cars are very dangerous. Tourists should use public ones such as planes, trains or buses for long trips because they are not only fast but also safe.
The above transportations have some benefits as well as drawbacks. So this article will help tourists search for the best ways to visit Ninh Binh from Da Nang.
Da Nang to Ninh Binh Bus
Travel from Da Nang to Ninh Binh by bus is economical ways if you want to save money for your travel also learn more about local culture along the transfer way. Most people choose to travel by sleeper bus from Da Nang to Ninh Binh, it takes about 13 - 14 hours depending on traffic.
The cost for Da Nang to Ninh Binh bus is various range from 300,000 VND - 500,000 VND per person (US $12 - US $25) depend on bus types, bus providers. Let's learn the detailed price and schedule below:
|No||Bus providers||Departure time||Arrival time||Ticket price||Pick up point|
|1||Danangbus Backpackers||14:30||6:30 +1||US $20||Ninh Binh City Center|
|2||Queen Cafe - Sleeper bus 38 bed||20:00||9:30 +1||US $15||Ninh Binh City Center|
|3||Kim Chi 265 - Limousine 34 bed||19:45||5:00+1||US $18||Big C Ninh Binh|
|4||Vân Khôi Bus - Sleeper bus 40 bed||16:25||4:55 +1||US$17||Ninh Binh City Center|
If you are thinking about this kind of transportation you should make some take notes:
- Bring all your important luggage along with you.
- Overnight on the bus is suitable for young people with good health.
- Read the reviews and choose the right bus provider to avoid any scam or overcharge.
- Double-check pick up/ drop off point, times before travel date to avoid the missing bus.
- Bus drivers might not speak English, so you can ask help from young local people who travel with you, you may find someone who can speak English well.
Da Nang to Ninh Binh train
Da Nang to Ninh Binh train also a good option for those who want to learn about the railway system of Vietnam. Every day, there are many trains travel from north to south so tourists can choose the suitable departure time for their schedules.
Train from Da Nang to Ninh Binh prices are various depend on a train trip and ticket types between US$15 - US $40 per person. It takes about 14 hours to travel on the train so most tourists choose to travel on an overnight train to save travel time.
Let's see the train schedule and price below to choose the best one for you:
|SE6||2:23||16:48||14.25 hours||US $40||US $37||US $37||US $34||US $31||US $25|
|SE2||13:55||3:17||13.22 hours||US $43||US $40||US $40||US $37||US $34||US $29|
|SE20||18:45||9:21||14.36 hours||US $39||US $36||US $36||US $33||US $30||US $24|
|SE8||23:04||13:09||14.5 hours||US $41||US $38||US $38||US $35||US $32||US $26|
- An: 4 berth sleeper cabin (LT1: first level/ LT2: second level)
- BN: 6 berth sleeper cabin (LT1: First level/ LT2: second level/ LT3: 3rd level)
- NM: Soft seat with air-conditioning
If you decide to travel by train you should make some take notes below:
- Buy a ticket before the travel date to avoid a sold-out best ticket
- For foreigners, you should book an AnLT1 or AnLT2 ticket for better comfort.
- For more privacy, you can buy a private cabin 4 berth
Da Nang to Ninh Binh flight
There is no airport in Ninh Binh yet, if you are looking for a flight from Da Nang to Ninh Binh you can either book a flight to Hanoi or Hai Phong then take a transfer to Ninh Binh. Flight is fastest ways which only takes 1.5 hours flight + 2 - 3 hours transfer from airport to Ninh Binh.
Flight from Da nang to Hanoi or Hai Phong cost about US$ 30 - US $100 per person depending on the available ticket. To save you should looking for a promotion ticket normally open 1 or 2 months ahead.
For transfer from Hanoi/ Hai Phong airport to Ninh Binh you can find the bus or book a private transfer with a cost between $15 USD for a bus and 90 USD for a private car.
Tip to visit Da Nang to Ninh Binh
Tip to visit Da Nang to Ninh Binh
- Travel during high season, it is highly recommended to book for your transportation at least 2 weeks in advance as the tickets will run out very soon.
- If you travel from Da Nang to Ninh Binh by train, don't forget to prepare some food and snacks. Meals are served on the train but we are not sure about the food taste, and quality sometimes.
- Book your bus tickets via a travel agent will help you minimize the chance of being scammed, the local agents surely know which company is better than the others.
- Check the schedule carefully and make sure that you come at least 30 minutes earlier if travelling by train.
- Always keep the passport and all personal documents with you especially when you go to the bathroom on the train.
- When packing for the transfer, never put all the money in only one place, in some bad cases, if your luggage is missing, you still have money and paper with you.
We think these are essential tips for your trip!
Although the distance is a bit far, with a temperate climate, beautiful wild nature,e and the unique culture, Vietnam still does not reduce its attractiveness to visitors from all over the world. To go from Danang to Ninh Binh you can refer to the information above to know which means of transport is suitable. Booking your transportation with BestPrice Travel will surely give you the best transfer service!
You also can look for Vietnam tours which also included Da Nang and Ninh Binh in the itinerary plan.
(Image source: Internet)