Amethyst Day Cruise offers a variety of activities that allow guests to experience the beauty of Halong Bay. Guests can admire the stunning scenery of thousands of limestone mountains, explore the secrets of Vietnamese cuisine with a buffet on board, and explore Sung Sot Cave - one of the biggest caves in the bay. You can also go kayaking in Luon Cave, climb to the top of Titop island to enjoy the panoramic view of Ha Long Bay, and take part in interesting activities on board like taking a dip in the outdoor 4-season Jacuzzi and sunset party. The cruise is proud to be the first Halong Bay Day cruise that has a lounge on the sundeck.
In case the service isn't qualified enough, except for out-of-control situations such as weather conditions, we receive and appreciate all your comments. With the highest respect, we will investigate your case and will offer the reimbursement once your complain is rational
If your cancellation is from one certain number of days before your departure, you won’t be charged any single coin. Policy is applied separately for each cruise, please see cruise details or contact our sales for more information.
You absolutely can count on this local expert to back you up
Amethyst Day Cruise Halong Bay
- Cafe & Lounge
Why choose Amethyst Day Cruise?
The first Halong day cruise has a sundeck lounge and 4-season jacuzzi
All French balconies made of glass offering unobstructed views
Luxurious amenities and high-end lunch buffet
Cabin & Rates
enter your departure date
- Modern Accommodation & amenities
- Air-conditioner, Tivi, Internet (Wifi) inside re
- Welcome drink
- English speaking guide
- Kayaking/bamboo boating on Luon Cave
- Tea parter: tea, fruits & cake in afternoon
- Entrance fees & sightseeing tickets in Halong Bay
- Transfer round trip from Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Drinks, tip & personal services
- Visa, air tickets, hotels
- All services not mentioned in tour
- VAT 10%
- More than 17 days : Free of charge
- From 17 to 10 days : 30% of total rates
- From 9 to 7 days : 50% of total rates
- From 6 to 4 days : 70% of total rates
- Less than 3 days : 100% of total rates
- No show : 100% of total rate
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- Children under 04 years old: Free of charge (max 1 FOC/ booking)
- Children 5 to 10 years old: Charge 75% rate of adult
- Children from 11 years old and above: full charged as an adult
- Upon arriving at Lot. 27 Tuan Chau Harbor, guests will check in and board the Amethyst Day Cruise for a journey to discover the World Heritage Halong Bay at 10:00 am.
- After 30 minutes, enjoy a welcome drink as the cruise departs from Tuan Chau Harbor while passing through the legendary bay with thousands of limestone islands, such as Dog Rock, Duck Rock, and Thumb Rock.
These rock formations are located in the vicinity of Ba Hang fishing village and are popular tourist attractions in Halong Bay. Visitors can take a scenic boat ride through the area to get a closer look at these natural wonders and marvel at the intricate details of these rock formations. The impressive size and unique shapes of these rocks offer a memorable experience and a great opportunity to take stunning photographs.
- Indulge in a huge buffet lunch featuring an array of dishes including seafood and traditional Vietnamese food.
- In the early afternoon (around 1:00 pm), explore Sung Sot Cave, the largest and most beautiful cave in Halong Bay, with the tour guide.
The cave is divided into two main chambers, with the first chamber being the larger of the two and containing various formations resembling animals, plants, and objects such as a Buddha statue and a tortoise. You can explore the cave by following a well-lit path and stairway that winds through the various chambers and formations. Other guests who can't walk much can relax on the sundeck.
- After spending 1 hour discovering Sung Sot Cave, move to Luon Cave for kayaking in about 30 minutes.
You must transfer to a kayak or a smaller vessel to access the cave, where you'll find a large, circular lake with crystal-clear water and breathtaking views of the surrounding limestone cliffs. The cave is also home to a diverse range of marine life, with colorful fish swimming in the clear waters and unique rock formations lining the walls.
- Then visit Titov Island, which features a beautiful sandy beach, clear blue water, and stunning panoramic views of Halong Bay. You can climb to the top of the island's hill for a breathtaking view or enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and various water activities on the beach.
- Finally, return to the cruise and get ready for the Sunset Party, where Vietnamese tea, coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks will be served while guests relax on the sundeck or in the Jacuzzi. On the way back, the cruise will pass by the Hoa Cuong area, one of the most beautiful spots in the bay.
- 5:30 - 6:00 pm: Arrive back at Tuan Chau port. End of the trip. Thank you for choosing Amethyst Day Cruise for your holiday in Vietnam. See you on your next journey!
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE