La Regina Legend has long been known as a luxury floating resort in Lan Ha Bay. This ship was launched in 2018 and is appreciated by countless domestic and foreign tourists with many outstanding facilities and services.
La Regina Legend Cruise is designed by modern engineers with a sturdy metal shell. The ship is nearly 63 meters long, 13 meters wide, and 3.4 meters high. From these parameters, it can be seen that La Regina Legend is one of the largest Halong Bay Cruises. The ship becomes majestic in the eyes of the viewer with 3 wind-catching masts and outstanding white paint; that's why it is always the center of attraction in the middle of the blue bay.
The interior space gives passengers a colonial style and classic Vietnamese touch. The cruise has 4 decks and is divided into many areas. Including a system of luxurious bedrooms and a series of other functions such as a gym, spa, restaurant, etc. La Regina Legend Cruise certainly provides a full range of high-class facilities.
La Regina Legend not only brings you beautiful scenery but also experiences the cultural identity of Lan Ha Bay. Moreover, a team of experienced guides will accompany you throughout the journey, making your vacation perfect at every moment.
Cabins & Suites
When experiencing a stay at La Regina Legend Cruise, guests can choose between 27 luxurious bedrooms divided into 3 main room classes: Princess Suite, Queen Triple Suite, and Queen Regent Suite.
All rooms here are designed according to classic Indochina architecture combined with modern features of some details in the room. In addition, La Regina Legend is considered one of the yachts with an enormous bedroom on a luxury cruise in Halong.
- Area: 45 m2
- Double/single bed suite
Princess Suite is the popular suite class on this Halong Bay family cruise, consisting of 22 rooms on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors, and is fully equipped with high-class amenities. In addition, the spacious space will give visitors a comfortable stay.
The primary colors of these rooms are neutral colors such as white painted walls, brown wooden floors, or gray curtains. Depending on your needs, you will choose a room with a double bed or two single beds. Customers who register for the Princess Suite room class have various bed options.
Queen Triple Suite
- Area: 54 m2
- Double/Single bed suite
Queen Triple Suite has a total of 4 rooms located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of this Halong Bay overnight cruise. This suite will be suitable for 3 people. The room space is designed quite similarly to the Princess Suite and is fully equipped with necessary items.
Besides, Queen Triple Suite also has a fabulous balcony where you can enjoy the view day and night of the bay. The entire terrace is luxuriously paved with wood. In addition, this place is equipped with a set of wooden tables and chairs to help visitors conveniently relax and admire the scenery.
Guests using Queen Triple Suites will have many preferential policies. You can enjoy a private spa service Instead of using the shared spa room on board. In particular, guests are free to use fresh fruit and bottled water in the minibar.
Queen Regent Suite
- Area: 135 m2
- Double bed suite
As the name suggests, Queen Regent Suitesymbolizesf luxury in living space design. This room type has a total area of up to 135m2 including 1 large room and a private balcony. This suite type is fully furnished with the furniture of a luxury apartment.
Queen Regent Suite owns expensive panorama glass windows. The center is a bedroom equipped with a king-size circular bed. In particular, the bath in the Queen's room is also located in the nave, in a separate open space.
The Queen Regent room is different because the color scheme is different. The balcony is the next highlight. A set of lazy chairs made of quality oak. Convenient to watch the sunset.
Guests staying at the Queen Regent Suite will have their own butler arranged by La Regina Legend. If passengers don't want to dine in a shared space, the restaurant will set up private dining in the suite. Daily housekeeping staff comes to clean the room.
La Regina Cruise is designed in luxurious Indochinese style combined with traditional features. The ship wore a superficial appearance with 3 wind-catching masts and outstanding white paint. In addition, 27 cabins on the cruise use modern furniture, high-class wooden floors, bathtubs, and large windows running from the ceiling to the floor.
This high-class yacht has a structure of 4 main floors, of which the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors are the bedroom cabin system and other function rooms such as gym, spa, restaurant, swimming pool, etc. The 4th floor at the top is where visitors can play golf at the boat's bow, sit at the bar to enjoy the view, practice tai chi, and sunbathe.
Highlight Services & Facilities
Inspired by the feminine beauty, elegance but superficiality, and majesty of a queen, the yachts in the La Regina collection aim to become the first choice for high-class overnight cruises on Halong Bay and Cat Ba Island.
When enjoying your stay on La Regina Cruises, you will enjoy excellent utility services such as:
- High-class restaurant: The 5-star restaurant on the 2nd floor of the Indochine-designed yacht can accommodate up to 100 people. The restaurant offers a pretty diverse drink menu, including teas, coffees, juices, champagnes, etc., to meet the diverse needs of diners on board. In addition, you can also enjoy the famous delicious drinks and cocktails at Cat Ba Oasis Lounge and Restaurant on the cruise’s top deck.
- Jacuzzi: Lan Ha Bay Regina Legend Cruise has a relaxing space with 2 jacuzzis located at the stern. The bathtub has a large volume, and each tank is suitable for three people. Enjoy delicious glasses of water and admire the scenery of Cat Ba Pearl Island.
- Mini golf: Those who love this sport can satisfy their passion with a mini golf course designed at the boat's bow.
- Massage and spa treatments: La Regina Legend's spa & massage room will help you relax, refresh, and rejuvenate your skin with various unique treatments.
Food & Drinks
With a 2 days 1 night cruise on La Regina Cruise, you will be fully served as follows: 1 buffet breakfast, 2 lunches, and 1 dinner at the yacht's restaurant with many different menus. You can choose from European and Asian dishes to your liking. The morning buffet breakfast is served. Customers can choose between a Vietnamese menu or European food for lunch and dinner.
Regarding drinks, guests will be served 2 complimentary bottles of mineral water with the cruise. Other beverages, such as fruit juice, beer, wine, coffee, cigars, etc., will also be available for you to choose but there will be a service charge.
Itinerary & Highlight Activities
La Regina Cruise includes 2 itineraries: 2 Days 1 Night and 3 Days 2 Nights. You will board a boat from Tuan Chau harbor and begin your journey to discover Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. Visitors will discover famous places such as Viet Hai Village, Luon Cave, Con Rua Island, and Heaven Gate throughout the journey. Besides sightseeing, you will also enjoy Vietnamese dishes made from fresh seafood from Halong.
Your 2 days 1 night stay on La Regina Cruise promises to bring you engaging experiences. During the trip to Cat Ba Island, you can choose to participate in exciting activities such as:
- Go kayaking: You can experience kayaking by yourself to enjoy the most authentic and beautiful natural scenery in Halong Bay.
- Have a swim: When it reaches a suitable location for swimming, the yacht will stop at anchor and provide the passengers with necessary protective equipment so that they can safely swim and relax.
- Sunbathe on the terrace: The rooftop of the yacht is the ideal place for travelers who like to sunbathe and relax in the mornings.
- Enjoy the sunset party: Also on the terrace, you can choose light dishes with fruits and cakes for yourself and watch the sunset.
- Join night squid fishing: Night squid fishing is one activity that attracts the most visitors. You can enjoy your work right on board after finishing the activity.
- Take a cooking class: In the afternoons or evenings, passengers can take part in cooking classes and fruit sculpting on board. You can witness firsthand the cooking process at the buffet table. The yacht chef will guide and assist guests in each stage.
- Do morning Tai chi: You can wake up early in the morning to relax with tai chi exercises under the guidance of a coach on board.
Transport from Hanoi
La Regina Cruise will provide a shuttle service by a 7-seater limousine van fully equipped with high-class seats, air conditioning, phone chargers, etc., to help passengers feel secure when traveling.
- From Hanoi: 8:45 am, you will be picked up at your hotel lobby in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- From cruise port: You will be taken to the check-in area and instructed to check-in. For travelers who move to Ha Long Bay by themselves, it is necessary to pay attention to Tuan Chau Cruise Port before 11:45 am to complete check-in and other procedures.
La Regina Cruise has received many real reviews from passengers who have experienced it. Specifically, on the Tripadvisor travel community, there are a total of 333 reviews about the Halong Bay overnight cruise, of which 298 are absolute. From that, it can be seen that most of the tourists have a good experience on this ship.
In addition, you can also refer to many reviews of other passengers on the BestPrice website about La Regina Cruise. Finally, hopefully with the detailed information in the article, you and your family will have a happy and memorable trip.
The experience on La Regina Cruise promises to bring exciting moments for you and your loved ones. The ship is especially appreciated for its quality of service, staff, and exciting activities, contributing to the development of the local economy.
Value for money: 9.4
Location rating: 9.6