Are you looking for a trip with your Teenager children? If your answer is yes, let’s come to our package designed to be suitable for your family. Our Private Vietnam Family Holiday with Teenager 12 days Tour covers most of Vietnam’s highlight attractions and provides some spectacular experiencing activities for your teenage kids like being a farmer, catching fish, joining a cooking class, and other exciting activities. Join us now and get a wonderful experience with the whole family.
Private Vietnam Family Holiday with Teenager 12 days
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
|04 Mar 2022 - 04 May 2023|
|First Class (4*)||
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing accommodation at hotel, except sharing cabin on train and overnight at local homestay
- All transport within Vietnam (including airport pick up and see off), as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- 2 domestic flights Ho Chi Minh City - Da Nang and Da Nang – Hanoi
- Entrance fees for Vietnam attractions, as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flight to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
- Itinerary 9.7
- Food/Drink 8.8
- Tour guide 9
- Enter/act 9
- Accomodations 10
Similar Vietnam Family Holidays Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Can I visit Sapa on Vietnam Family Holiday with Teenager 12 days ?
How hard is trekking in Sapa? Can my 12 years old son join the tour?
We can make the tour 14 days by adding Sapa in.
We used to have 12 years old kid on the trekking tour in Sapa, and he enjoyed the tour. I think your kid will enjoy the tour too.
Trekking in Sapa is from 3 km to 12 km a day. You can choose the distance which is suitable for your family.