Top Must-visit Attractions in Da Nang
- Ba Na Hills
- My Khe Beach
- Son Tra Peninsula
- Marble Mountains
- Linh Ung Temple
- Golden Bridge
- Cham Museum
- Dragon Bridge
- Han River Bridge
View location on mapDanang railway station Danang railway station Best for: Budget travelers, Group of friends
View location on mapBa Na Hills Ba Na Hills Best for: Couples, Family with kids
View location on mapHan River Bridge Han River Bridge Best for: Families, Newlyweds
View location on mapMy Khe Beach My Khe Beach Best for: Families, Group of friends
View location on mapSon Tra Peninsula Son Tra Peninsula Best for: Nature lovers, Group travelers
View location on mapDragon Bridge Dragon Bridge Best for: Couples, Families
View location on mapLinh Ung Temple Linh Ung Temple Best for: Pilgrim, Seniors
View location on mapMarble Mountains Marble Mountains Best for: Backpackers, Nature lovers
View location on mapCham Museum Cham Museum Best for: Culture vulture, History lovers
View location on mapGolden Bridge Golden Bridge Best for: Couples, Families
Find perfect tours and activities in Da Nang
Da Nang, situated on the coast of central Vietnam, is the third-largest city in the country after Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. It also is a major economy-tourism hub that captivates many travelers from all over the world.
Here are the most impressive places that you cannot miss when visiting Da Nang.
Da Nang is a beautiful city blessed by Mother Nature with pleasant rivers, mountains, and seas, and everything is just within a reach of the city center. The most outstanding places are:
- Son Tra Peninsula, protected by a conservation order, gives tourists the chance to watch the stunning sunset and immerse in the stunning panoramic views of this coastal city.
- My Khe Beach is voted as one of the most beautiful beaches on the planet by Forbes Magazine.
- Non-Nuoc Beach is well-known for its white sand beach and has received international attention as one of the world's most beautiful beaches.
Natural Attractions in Da Nang
- Marble Mountains, also known as Ngu Hanh Son or Mountains of the Five Elements, are five limestone and marble-clad hills. They consist of five peaks following the Five Elements of the Earth which are Thuy Son (Water Moutain), Moc Son (Wood Moutain), Kim Son (Metal Moutain), Tho Son (Soil Mountain), and Hoa Son (Fire Moutain).
Not only a natural tourist attraction but Da Nang is also packed with many deep spiritual cultural values.
- Phap Lam Pagoda: a two-story Buddhist temple with a massive gold Buddha sculpture within.
- Linh Ung Pagoda: the blending of modern architecture with Vietnam's longstanding religious heritage.
Linh Ung Temple
- Cao Dai Temple: a harmonious synthesis of various religions, including Buddhism, Islam, Confucianism, Hinduism, Genisism, and Taoism.
History fans will find various meaningful sites to visit in Da Nang, which have several distinct museums dedicated to military events from the previous century, Vietnam's famous leaders, and vestiges of the old Cham civilization.
Da Nang Historical attractions
- Cham Sculpture Museum: a variety of fascinating artifacts dating from the seventh to the fifteenth centuries, depicting a significant period in Champa Kingdom history, including the affluent and bright period.
- Fifth Military Division Museum: being built in 1977, offering visitors a glimpse of Vietnam’s tumultuous past with extensive displays of war relics, news articles, and photographs taken by soldiers.
- Dong Dinh Museum: having an area for antique exhibits, an area for art exhibits, a fishing memory village, and an ethnographic display house.
- Fine Arts Museum: the first art museum in Da Nang, having more than 600 priceless works of art.
Da Nang offers travelers more than just the alluring beaches together with cultural and historical attractions. This city also provides tons of places to visit with interesting recreational facilities not to mention vibrant nightlife.
- Sun World Ba Na Hills: part of the Sun World Amusement Park Group, known as Vietnam's most important resort and recreational complex.
Ba Na hills
- Da Nang night markets: where you can mingle in the fascinating atmospheres with various local games, shopping, and local cuisines.
- Dragon Bridge: watching the fire and water show that happens only during weekend night.
- Pubs, lounges, bars, and nightclubs in Da Nang: the majority of which have panoramic views of the Han River and the Dragon River Bridge. A vast choice of drinks, including superb wines, mature whiskies, local beers, and distinctive cocktails, are available at reasonable prices (by European standards).
It may not be bragging to say that Da Nang is a paradise for food lovers with scores of seafront eateries and street food stalls. To taste the strongest and boldest flavors available in Vietnam, local eateries are wonderful places to visit.
- Nguyen Chi Thanh street: famous street food with various cafe spots for locals.
- Duong Da street: popular for its afternoon nem lui (charcoal barbecue pork skewer) stalls.
- Ba Duong restaurant: with the authentic Banh Xeo (crispy savory pancakes, pork skewers, shrimp spring rolls, and herbs)
- Le Dinh Duong street: famous for Da Nang’s specialty dish of Mi Quang (shrimp, pork, and noodles with a fragrant broth).
- Hai Phong street: famous for the signature dish Banh Trang Cuon Thit Heo (Pork roll) dipping in the special-made sauce
Da Nang Culinary Places
Da Nang is no wonder a perfect destination as there are plenty of places to visit. Continue reading on to find out specific advice for many other inviting places.