If you’re getting tired of your usual city life, it’s the right time to part from it for a little bit. There are so many places to see outside of the city, and even outside of your own country. All you have to do is saying “I am ready!”. A fulfilling adventure is waiting for you in the finest spots of Vietnam. Let’s bring out the explorer in you and this 5-day trip will provide you with thrilling moments. You will have a chance to trek through stunning natural landscapes in then head to Hon Gai Harbour for an epic cruise through paradise known as Halong Bay. You won't just enjoy the fresh sea breeze, but also the lovely view of the limestone islands.
Sapa Trekking and Halong Bay by Bus 5 days
9.4Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
|Superior (3 star)|
- AC land transfer in Car/ Minivan.
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast.
- Al in-tour experienced English speaking guide.
- Halong Bay Cruise program shared in Twin/Double cabin as per tour.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Round trip bus tickets Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Early Check in & late check out at hotel
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- International flights & departures taxes.
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not mentioned above.
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: Charge 100% of total rates
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, sharing same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 02 adults and a maximum of 02 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate
Based on 1 reviews
- Mature couples 1
- Solo travellers 0
- Family with children 0
- Groups of friends 0
- Young couples 0
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question