- 9:00: Upon arrival at the Da Nang Outdoor Adventures, you will meet up with the Instructor.
- Depending on the weather, we will either give you a wetsuit or a rash guard for you to wear.
- Because it can get relatively warm in Da Nang, you should protect yourself from the sun by using sunscreen and donning a hat.
- To begin the class, we are going to take a quick stroll down to the shore, which should take about five minutes.
- After some warm-up exercises and a brief introduction to kayaking, the Instructor will next demonstrate some basic techniques for us to practise. After that, we will either walk up the beach or go for a paddle and play kayaking games out on the ocean.
- You will be guided on the fundamentals of surfing, including how to use a surfboard, stay safe while on the water, and pop up and ride a wave. This time will be spent on the ocean, where we will learn how to surf like pros by catching waves and riding them.
- 12:00: When the lesson is through, we shall make our way back to the shop.
Unbend Yourself By Surffing