Our Lang Biang Peak full-day tour will drive outside the city to see fascinating landscapes, learn a lot about history as well as feel the laid-back vibe. At the top of Lang Biang Mountain, you can see some sweeping vistas of Da Lat City and the ubiquitous, never-ending flora painting the landscape. You will visit the minority village under the mountain foot to learn about the local culture of ethnic people.
Lang Biang Peak Full day
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Da Lat - Lang Biang Mountain - Lat Village - Chicken Church
Departure: Daily from Da Lat
Daily from Da Lat
- Listen to the Romeo and Juliet-esque love story of K'Lang and Ho Biang
- Visit a traditional Lat village where the highlanders live to marvel over vast lakes
- Watch charming ladies in Áo Dài sitting with the embroidery frames
- Experience the bustle of the locals and see how they go about their daily lives at local market
Itinerary Expand all
Lang Biang Mountain - Lat Village - XQ Embroidery Center - Van Hanh Pagoda - Local Market - Chicken Church
- 08:30: Pick up from hotel in Da Lat. Drive 12 km north of the downtown center to Lang Biang Mountain. Upon entering the gate, you’ll see the Disney-fronted “Langbiang” sign (which is the Vietnamese spelling) gracing the slope ahead, you can take a jeep up to Radar Top and see a panoramic view of Da Lat city. Outside the city, thousands of hectares of coffee plantations along the road are amazing to enjoy. You will not regret buying and trying coffee here.
- Staying in big coffee plantations, Lat Village is an excellent place for you to learn about the local culture. You can learn about the local culture by talking with the Village Chief, who can also speak English and French. Walking through the village, you see thousands of greenhouses and friendly local farms.
- On the way back to the city, XQ Embroidery Center, with gorgeous collections of needles works, is worth seeing. Our tour guide will recommend an excellent lunch place (Not included).
- Van Hanh Pagoda is more than just a location for Buddhist monks and nuns to gather and sing the Buddha's name. This location is also a popular destination for sightseers, many visitors adore Da Lat and return whenever they can. It also has a 30m-high statue of Buddha, which is the highlight in the afternoon.
- Besides, you can not miss Da Lat Market and Da Lat Cathedral (locally called Chicken Church). Woolen items, Da Lat-style souvenirs like sweaters, shawls, keychains, and brocade handbags,.. are offered along the approach to the Da Lat market at a cheap price, attracting tourists interested in visiting and buying woolen goods. Also, haggling can help you get your hands on your desired product at the lowest possible cost.
Take Beautiful Photos On The Top Of Mountain
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees and Jeep
- Personal expenses
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Cancellation notified 7 days or more prior to arrival - 10% of the total rate
- Cancellation notified 4 - 7 days prior to your arrival - 50% of the total rate
- Cancellation notified 3 days or less prior to arrival - 100% of the total rate
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Child under 3 years old: FREE of charge, limit 01 infant / booking
- Child from 4 - 10 years old: 80% of adult rate
- Child from 11 years & above: pay the full adult rate
Similar Da Lat Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question