The 5 Most Unique Hostels in Mandalay
If you are finding for yourself a place to relax in Mandalay at a reasonable price, hope this list will help you save more time searching the unique hostels in Mandalay!
Mandalay is an amazing destination that any adventurous travelers will never miss out on the bucket list to Southeast Asia. Together with the open of the tourism industry in the last few years, it appears many kinds of accommodations to meet the budget of different types of customers to visit. If you are finding for yourself a place to relax in Mandalay at a reasonable price, hope this list will help you save more time searching!
1. Mansion Hostel Mandalay
Well-designed capsules in Mansion Hostel Mandalay
Famous for the panorama view facing the Mandalay Palace on the rooftop bar, Mansion Hostel Mandalay will welcome you with comfy private beds in the air-conditioning rooms, complimentary breakfast arrangement, and free Wi-Fi using in the whole hostel. Airport transportation, motorbike, and bike rental services are always available to support your trip. It will have many options from a single-sex or mixed dorm room sleeping between four and ten for you to choose.
- What’s Nearby: 10-minute walk to Shwenandaw Monastery, 16-minute driving to Mandalay Hill, 14km driving to U Bein Bridge and Maha Gandhayon Monastery, 44 km driving to Mingun.
- Address: No.25-A, 26th Street, Between 72nd x 73rd Street ChanAyeTharZan Township, 11101 Mandalay, Myanmar
- Price: ~9 USD/bed in 6 Bed dormitory room
2. Ostello Bello Mandalay
Chilling place at Ostella Bello Mandalay Hostel
Ostello Bello Mandalay’s really an ideal place for homesick as many awesome activities every week take place: learning the Myanmar language, Trivia, movie nights, Bingo game, music party, and even Karaoke to have fun and get to know people more at the rooftop bar. This hostel also has a large capacity with 25 shared rooms for 4 to 8-bed dormitory rooms and 10 private rooms. Free breakfast, early breakfast boxes, free wifi, lockers, and reading light are also well equipped for each customer to bring the best service.
- What’s Nearby: 19-minute walk to Mandalay Palace, 10-minute driving to Shwenandaw Monastery, 20-minute driving to Mandalay Hill, 15km driving to U Bein Bridge and Maha Gandhayon Monastery, 40 km driving to Mingun.
- Address: 28th street 73-74, 11121 Mandalay, Myanmar
- Price: ~9 USD/bed in 8 Bed dormitory room
3. Downtown @ Mandalay
Peaceful atmosphere in the large dorm of Downtown @ Mandalay
If you are having an exhausting day after wandering attractive destinations and you really want to have a restful night, Downtown@ Mandalay will especially meet your demand. Nearby the hostel, you will find plenty of cheap restaurants, markets, or beer stations. Highly appreciated for the cleanliness, the good arrangement from small details: continental breakfast, given full control of the air condition, fast wifi, reading lights, plug sockets, and large secret lockers. Downtown@ Mandalay also provided car rental or motorbike rental at a cheap price.
- What’s Nearby: 400m to Mahar Thatkyarthiha Pagoda, 800m to Zegyo, 13-minute driving to Mandalay Palace, 17-minute driving to Shwenandaw Monastery, 22-minute driving to Mandalay Hill, 12km driving to U Bein Bridge and Maha Gandhayon Monastery, 40 km driving to Mingun.
- Address: No. 239, 31St Street. Between 83th and 84th Street, Chan Aye Thar San Township, 11221 Mandalay, Myanmar
- Price: ~9 USD/bed in 8 Bed dormitory room
4. Celia Hostel Mandalay
Nice decorations at Celia Hostel Mandalay
Warmness and hospitality are some of the famous special features of Celia Hostel Mandalay for that reason many travelers with all types of all budgets choose this lovely place on their visit to Mandalay. The hostel amenities include a barbecue, a backyard garden, and the mountains view rooftop with a 24-hour front desk. Celia Hostel Mandalay also offers car rental, bicycles, motorbikes rental.
- What’s Nearby: 7-minute driving to Shwenandaw Monastery, 15-minute driving to the market, 10-minute driving to Mandalay Palace, 17-minute driving to Mandalay Hill, 15km driving to U Bein Bridge and Maha Gandhayon Monastery, 44 km driving to Mingun.
- Address: A-4, 59th Street, Between 28th & 30th Street, Nadi Housing, Mandalay, Myanmar
- Price: ~8 USD/bed in 4 Bed dormitory room
5. Four Rivers Mandalay
Luxury design in the private room on Four Rivers Mandalay
Lied in the heart of Mandalay, Four Rivers Mandalay offers a budget-friendly option for you with modern facilities, many public areas especially the beautiful point of view the sunset on the rooftop. 20-bed dorm with a bunk pod and air-condition will be really necessary for your privacy and your comfort during the time staying here. Scooters and bicycles could be hired directly at the hostel for you to easily access the local landmark or market nearby.
- What’s Nearby: 2km walking to Zegyo Market, 15-minute driving to Mandalay Palace, 22-minute driving to Mandalay Hill, 11km driving to U Bein Bridge and Maha Gandhayon Monastery, 38 km driving to Mingun.
- Address: 543, 82nd Street, between 37th & 38th Street, 11111 Mandalay, Myanmar
- Price: ~6 USD/bed in 6 Bed dormitory room
If you are thinking about coming to Myanmar, don’t hesitate anymore. Grab your thing and book a Mandalay tour now!
You may also like: The 10 Best Hostels in Myanmar
(Images source: Internet)