The Best of 5 Luxury Resorts in Bagan
Bagan has become the magic gate taking us back to the oldness and stay away from modern life. Figure out the 5 luxury resorts in Bagan for the amazing accommodation experience in the country.
Bagan, a fairytale land immersing in ancient temples, has become the magic gate taking us back to the oldness and stay away from modern life. Since the open-up of tourism recently, many beautiful and luxurious resorts have been built up to create top accommodations to please the choosiest customers. Check this out for the 5 best luxurious resorts for your expedition to Bagan.
1. Bagan Thiripyitsaya Sanctuary Resort
Fantastic dining at Bagan Thiripyitsaya Sanctuary Resort
Located in the idea Irrawaddy riverside location, Bagan Thiripyitsaya Sanctuary is one of the first built resorts in Bagan. With the plus point of the huge land in 24 acres, unspoiled gardens, and a 25-meter pool, you will have the chance to see beautiful glorious sunset by the river. Each room is decorated with colonial style, the own sun loungers, and verandah watching out the river. Great breakfast is arranged with an international Asian European buffet, fresh fruits, and well-mixed cocktails will be also served at the bar for you to enjoy.
Single room at Bagan Thiripyitsaya Sanctuary
- What’s Nearby: 5km driving to New Bagan Market, 2km driving to Shwesandaw Pagoda, Myanmar, 2km driving to Ananda Temple, 2km driving to Thatbyinnyu Phaya, 3km driving to Dhammayan Gyi Temple.
- Address: Bagan Archaeological Zon, Bagan Nyaung Oo, Old Bagan, 11861 Bagan, Myanmar
- Price: 120 USD/ Deluxe Classic Room/ Night
2. Ananta Bagan
Hotel room at Ananta Bagan
Situated in the center of Ancient Bagan City near Shwezigone Pagoda, Ananta Bagan is a remarkable boutique resort that makes you feel the taste of Bagan tradition clearer. To make it clear, ANANTA means “endless” in the Myanmar language; therefore, the resorts want to spread the meaning to every service and to bring the infinite experience since the time you start coming. From the amazing view at the pool, beautiful garden, and expansive room’s view, Asian - European option breakfast buffet to the professional service of friendly staff, all of these things create the perfection of Ananta Bagan.
- What’s Nearby: 6 minute driving to Mani Sithu Market, 3km driving to Shwesandaw Pagoda, Myanmar, 4km driving to Ananda Temple, 10km driving to Dhammayan Gyi Temple.
- Address: Wet Gyi inn, Nyaung Oo, Nyaung U, 11221 Bagan, Myanmar
- Price: 106 USD/ Deluxe Room/Night
3. Amazing Bagan Resort
A mysteriously attractive pool of Amazing Bagan Resort
As one of the most luxurious resorts in Bagan with personalized alter service to each customer, The Amazing Bagan Resort sets location conveniently near the Ananda Temple and Shwezigon Pagoda. Amazing Bagan Resort welcomes the most selective guests to enjoy a wonderful experience here. Get the inspiration from the ancient temples of Bagan, every decoration has the old feeling in there. The lush green garden, large swimming pool, and spacious rooms with the temple view will make you enjoy the relaxing atmosphere during the time staying here. The e-bikes or tuk-tuks are always available for rent to make it easier for you to spend your day exploring thousands of temples in Bagan.
- What’s Nearby: 3km driving to Mani Sithu Market, 5km driving to Shwezigon Pagoda, 7km driving to Ananda Temple, 8km driving to Dhammayan Gyi Temple.
- Address: Bagan Nyaung Oo Golf Club compound, Nyaung U, 11861 Bagan, Myanmar
- Price: 100 USD/ Deluxe Room/ Night
4. Aureum Palace Hotel & Resort Bagan
Aureum Palace Hotel & Resort Bagan
Located in the large tropical garden with 27 acres in Bagan, Aureum Palace Hotel & Resort Bagan offers the best location in Bagan as the stunning view from all parts of the resort to aged temples. Aroma therapies, traditional massages, and other world-class service treatments at the nature spa promise to be an interesting experience to pamper your body more. Many cultural activities like classical Myanmar dance will be a great chance for you to know about the tradition of the country and the people here. Coming to Aureum Palace Hotel & Resort Bagan, a variety of continental, Italian, Asian dishes to typical cuisine of Myanmar are served all day in Xanadu Restaurant. By the way, Hero’s Club and Lounge would be a memorable place to enjoy some exotic tropical drinks and signature cocktails at the beautiful sunset.
Enjoy dinner at Aureum Palace Hotel & Resort Bagan
- What’s Nearby: 6km driving to Mani Sithu Market, 7km driving to Shwezigon Pagoda, 10km driving to Ananda Temple, 6km driving to Dhammayan Gyi Temple.
- Address: Near Bagan Village Tower, Min Nanthu Village, Nyaung Oo, Old Bagan, 11111 Bagan, Myanmar
- Price: 207 USD/ Deluxe Room/ Night
5. Aye Yar River View Resort
Poetic view from the platform beside the shores at Aye Yar River View Resort
Next to Ayeyarwaddy River, Aye Yar River View Resort is an impressive place for relaxation. The resort is well-equipped with a swimming pool, spa service, air-conditioning rooms, free public parking, free breakfast, and free Wifi. Each room has a private balcony with a large sit-up patio to enjoy the magic sunrise and sunset right outside the window every early morning and afternoon. One special thing in Aye Yar River View Resort is that the resort has a unique platform beside the shore to let the guests enjoy watching the beautiful life on the rivers. During the time staying in the resort, you can join entertainment activities such as live music or puppet show daily. Besides, a 24-hour front desk is always available to assist every guest with a car, bike rental, tour arrangement, or laundry service.
Aye Yar River View Resort
- What’s Nearby: 8km driving to Mani Sithu Market, 7km driving to Shwezigon Pagoda, 2km driving to Ananda Temple, 10km driving to Dhammayan Gyi Temple, 2km driving to Thatbyinnyu Phaya.
- Address: Diamond Inya Palace Condo, No.2, U Tun Nyein Street, 10 Ward, Mayangone Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
- Price: 150 USD/ Deluxe Room/ Night.
All in all, hope this list of the best resorts in Bagan will be good advice for your trip to Myanmar. Let's join a Myanmar tour with BestPrice Travel.
You may also like: Top 5 Luxurious Hotels in Bagan
(Images source: Internet)